Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Avicii – Next Levels (TheFatRat Remix) : Must Hear Electro House / Disco Remix

Posted in Bangin by nick | Tags: , , , , , , , ,

I know, I almost didn’t even want to listen to another Levels remix, but the person giving me this track was persistent, and I’m glad. I’ve got an amazing new elctro house / disco remix of one of the most popular songs from the past year “Levels” by Avicii. It’s hard to follow up the Skrillex’s massive remix, but this one packs a crunchy electro punch with a fun disco vibe. It’s blend of electro houes and disco reminds me of TheFatRat’s last remix. Turn up the bass for this one, rage to Levels one last time, enjoy!

Avicii – Next Levels (TheFatRat Remix) | Direct Download | Mediafire


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment