Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Break Science – Monolith Code | Sick New Album Release

about 3 days ago - No comments

Maybe it is your last day before the work week kicks in, or perhaps your hunkered down in the library pouring over notes for the test you have tomorrow which you should have started studying for a month ago – either way, we’ve got you covered. Once a week PlayThisSongLoud.com takes a break from anything

about 6 days ago - No comments

Break Science first release off of their upcoming album Monolith Code. The album is going to be released on January 31 under the Pretty Lights Music label. The boys from Break Science have been working for a long time on the upcoming album, it promises to be a ripper. I’ve seen these guys in concert

about 1 week ago - No comments

So after scouring the web for a insane amount of time I’m at a loss. Nothing has made my ears perk up particularly high so I’m forced to dig deep into the depths of my music library. Most people have heard, and enjoy, Rusko‘s music. “Johova”, is a Rusko track that is relatively mellow but

about 1 week ago - 1 comment

Has the lack of snow this season got you feeling like theres global warming or possibly an armageddon is nigh? Forget all of that because Lo-Fi Bitches drops Drama Queen from the SHAX TRAX album called Twenty Twelve and this ones truly a banger if theres ever been one, this song cannot be played at low

Black-Light-Dinner-Party about 1 week ago - No comments

My first post to PTSL, Older Together comes to you from a 4 producer electro group called Black Light Dinner Party, very chill for slaying fresh pow or your fav bedtime friend with benefits I hope you enjoy and I will posting more ASAP Download: Black Light Dinner Party – Older Together [Audio clip: view

about 3 weeks ago - No comments

I’m loving the Weekend remixes that have been popping up as of late. Only good things can come out of dope producers putting their spin on the soul filled vibes the Weekend emits in their tracks. This remix is done by none other then Paper Diamond of the Pretty Lights music label. The original is

about 3 weeks ago - No comments

The lack of snow really has me down in the dumps. I’m seriously digging this track track “Lofticries” by Purity Ring. It could be the long exhausting day I just navigated through, or perhaps its the ample amount of TCH that has curiously made it’s way into my bloodstream – whatever “it” is … “it”

about 4 weeks ago - No comments

Sam Adams drops Into The Wild, the pre-album hosted by Jayceeoh… below are our favorite tracks off of his album. Take special note of Midnight Run where Sam Adams rhymes over Flux Pavillion’s remix of “Midnight Run” a track you guys went crazy over when we posted it a few months ago. Download from the

about 1 month ago - No comments

I’m guilty. I’m still super behind on my emails and Soundcloud inboxm and was lucky to stumble upon this track in the loaded up mess that I’ve neglected to mind. I will, eventually, straighten my shit back out and get on top of my game – once work calms down a little bit. If its

about 1 month ago - No comments

Maybe it is your last day before the work week kicks in, or perhaps your hunkered down in the library pouring over notes for the test you have tomorrow which you should have started studying for a month ago – either way, we’ve got you covered. Once a week PlayThisSongLoud.com takes a break from anything


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment