Thursday, February 2, 2012

Styles&Complete | 6 Hyphy Tunes | Remix/Mash/Original

So, the other day I was getting my normal morning steeze on ( puffpuff / facebook / looking for new tunes) and I came upon this group on my cousins wall (his name is Reid and attends FSU).

Styles&Complete is made up of two guys out of Charlotte, NC, A-Styles and DJ Complete. I’ve never heard of them up until now, but they mainly make remixes and mashes. Throwing Lil Jon over a dirty Figure beat just works, I was skeptical at first, but trust me these guys did it right. I also included one of their originals so you can check out their whole range of tunes.

The artists featured in these songs that you might have heard of: Childish Gamino, Lil Jon, Lil Scrappy, Three6Mafia, Bassnectar, Figure, Wolfgang Gartner, Zedd & DJ Kontrol.

Styles&Complete Links
FACEBOOK
SOUNDCLOUD

Slam the Heartbeat (Childish Gamino // Zedd)

Love Having Sex The Way It Was (Three6Mafia // Wolfgang Gartner)

Wildstyle Problems (Lil Scrappy // Bassnectar)

Epic (Original Mix)

The Bia’s Revenge (Lil Jon // Figure)

Get Naked (Lil Jon // DJ Kontrol)

Styles&Complete | 6 Hyphy Tunes | Remix/Mash/Original, 10.0 out of 10 based on 1 rating

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment